• Windows OS – taking your PCs much easier to work more effectively, stay connected (both in and out of the office), and better protect key information.
• Office - a complete suite software that helps you save time and stay organized by creating dynamic business documents, spreadsheets, and presentations, and build databases with no prior experience or technical skill.
• Servers - empowering IT professionals and developers at every stage in the IT lifecycle from design to build, deploy, operate, and maintain to support your business growth.
• Developer Tools - a streamlined development environment to write Windows applications.
• License Only (L) - the right to run or access a software program, not including such things as transferring software to other users or upgrading to earlier versions of the software.
• License with software assurance (L/SA) – the right to run or access a software program and upgrade to earlier versions of the software during a current contract of license term.
• Software Assurance Program (OEM/FPP) - a maintenance offer for L/SA clients that helps your organization get a broad range benefits from Microsoft software from deployment planning and staff training to product support and software upgrades.