- Produce enterprise-level designs for Active Directory and Windows File and Print Services for global initiatives following those through to implementation via collaboration with project and support teams.
- Identify opportunities to innovate, extend and enhance service delivery everywhere possible.
- Serves as escalation point for application support and troubleshooting, provides guidance and direction in resolution of escalated issues and/or complex production, application or system problems.
- Serves as the first line of escalation support for domain technology issues that cannot be resolved by tier one and two servers support.
- Install, configure, and maintain Windows Server and Network Services (DNS, DHCP, CA), Active Directory, Group Policy, Exchange and third party software utilities for hardware systems within company operational guidelines.
- Create and maintain system documentation for domain technologies, including installation, configuration, and appropriate troubleshooting steps.
- Improve existing processes through solutions to recurring problems and enhancements to existing solutions or documentation.
- Manage customer satisfaction through effectively communicating and managing customer expectations
- B.S. degree in a computer science, information technology, computer related discipline or 2+ years IT work experience in a global information technology infrastructure environment.
- Able to work off working hours or up-country when needed.
- Experience working with Microsoft Identity technologies including Active Directory, Windows File Services, Group Policies, Certification Services and Exchange.
- Expert knowledge in administering Active Directory (AD) and GPO’s.
- Expert knowledge in administering Exchange
- Expert knowledge of AD, ADFS, PKI in Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2.
- Expert knowledge of DNS, DHCP, WINS, DFS, in a Windows 2012 landscape.
- Extensive experience with infrastructure and server theories, principles and concepts; application infrastructure and standards; networking fundamentals; Windows; Physical Server architecture; Virtualization Technologies (e.g. VMware, HyperV) and LAN/WAN/Firewall/VPN network technologies.
- Develops, documents, and enforces the standards, security procedures, and controls for access to ensure the integrity of the Windows Systems, Active Directory, and related systems.
- Knowledge of server virtualization technologies, preferably VMware and/or Microsoft technology
- Certified in MCSA or MCSE is an advantage
- Minimum 2 years overall IT experience with 1-2 years of experience working with Microsoft Identity technologies including Active Directory, Windows File Services, and Group Policies.
- Must show a progressive advancement in responsibility including deep troubleshooting technical skills.
- Team Player with proven leadership, communication, organizational, and strong interpersonal skills. The role requires significant interaction with many different teams across a global company.
- Must be able to work in a team environment with a “can do” attitude capable of overcoming difficult challenges.
- Self-motivated, with keen attention to detail and excellent judgment skills
- Ability to establish new standards for quality, performance or productivity
- Must have excellent writing and communication skills, strong communicator with ability to maintain open communication with internal employees, contractors, managers, 3rd parties, and customers as needed
- Able to integrate and apply feedback in a professional manner
- Able to prioritize and drive to results with a high emphasis on quality