- Producing high quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Designing UI elements for application development project
- Create overall concepts for the user experience within a application, ensuring all interactions are intuitive and easy for customers
- Collaborating with the development team and end-users to ensure applications quality.
- Conduct testing of completed applications to assess user experience.
- Performed duties, which are work-related, as assigned.
- BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role.
- Portfolio of design projects or digital product.
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Responsive design, Design Systems, Sketch, Photoshop, iOS, Android, Web application.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good time-management skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Experience in IT project development is a plus.