Manages service department team members, including customer service interactions, reports, and repairs. Provides the highest level of customer service with a sales-minded attitude while developing lasting customer relationships.
Service & Solution Manager to support commercial customers focused on implementing and operations of Workplace Services on-premise device support. Role includes management of service delivery capabilities including On-Site Support via Walk-Up Centers in Customer locations, and On-Site solution for PC related technologies.
Applies advanced subject matter knowledge to solve complex service issues and is regarded as a subject matter expert for in-scope on-premise technology services. Frequently contributes to the development of new ideas and methods. Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors. Leads and/or provides expertise to functional project teams and may participate in cross-functional initiatives. Acts as an expert providing direction and guidance to process improvements and establishing policies. Frequently represents the organization to customers/clients. Exercises significant independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to determine best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives. May provide mentoring and guidance to lower level employees and contractors.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Leads and develops service support or solution(s) planning over entire lifecycle, including conformance to solution needed, delivery strategies, end-to-end service delivery and contractual changes, and associated processes. Represents services on product or solution and provides service or software requirements into development stages/phases. Provides service support and cost analysis, and Service Improvement content/collateral.
- Performs operational analysis, identifies root cause, and develops recommendations/ solutions to drive service delivery improvements.
- Works with relevant team to develop and/or implement new/enhanced in-scope services and software solutions and associated processes to meet emerging customer/market needs and fuel profitable growth and service delivery performance.
- Responsible for cost / budget of in-scope service to customer contract.
- Utilizes in-depth understanding of customer and service business, and complex requirements to develop business case, validate the solution, and demonstrate services added value.
- Utilizes technical and service skills to lead complex cross- functional activities that drive continuous growth of the services business.
- Provides mentoring and guidance to peers and lower level employees.
- Effectively manages team members, including technicians and advisors, to ensure team objectives and sales goals are being carried out.
- Displays extensive working knowledge of industry standards and practices, including product details and company services offered.
- Offers exemplary customer service, including maintaining customer relationships and ensuring repeat customers by upselling products and services and taking care of any customer concerns or complaints quickly and professionally.
- Sets up and maintains service desk, including managing service desk team members and evaluating desk efficiency.
- Resolves service desk problems and improves current service desk methods to increase productivity and customer service.
- Monitors department issues and client complaints to define patterns and work to lessen those recurring issues.
- Regularly audits work being done and customer service being provided to ensure all standards are met and that repair work is carried out effectively, correctly, and thoroughly.
- Team members performing inspections, preparing reports, and doing repairs; if necessary, carries out these job duties personally to ensure highest quality of work.
- Thai, Male or Female 30 – 45 Years old.
- University or Bachelor’s degree preferred. Directly related previous work experience.
- Good command in English.
- Typically, 8-10 years advanced service and software management experience required and establish proven track record in Service Business and Software Management.