• Initiated as a computer department of a mother company named Metro Co., Ltd. (Sri Krung Wattana).
• Appointed to be a system remarketer and authorized dealer of IBM products and installation service.
• Officially founded Metro Systems Corporation Limited on January 6, 1986 with a registered capital of 4 MB.
• Appointed as IBM’s first business partner in Southeast Asia.
• Constantly upgraded IT system usage, starting from IBM System/3 to IBM System/34 and IBM System/36.
• Became the first user of IBM System/38 in Asia.