Review, analyze and evaluate printing business systems especially in contractual service and user needs. Applies advanced subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommends appropriate alternatives. Works on problems of diverse complexity and scope. May act as a team or project leader providing direction to team activities and facilitates information validation and team decision making process. Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution. Ability to handle most unique situations. May seek advice in order to make decisions on complex business issues.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Seek out new opportunities and expands and enhances existing opportunities to build and manage the pipeline in specialty area.
- Develop pursuit plans and manage the pipeline to ensure alignment with project manager.
- Establish a professional, working, and consultative, relationship with the client, by developing a core understanding of the unique business needs of the client within their industry.
- Contributes to proposal development, negotiations and deal closings.
- Work closely with and supports project manager, providing technical expertise and support, and participating in client engagements up to C- level engagements for more complex solutions in smaller accounts.
- Focus on growing contractual renewals for mid size accounts with some complexity, to higher-total contract- value renewals.
- The analyst works with sales team to identify opportunities and design for workflow improvement in customer operations and processes
- The analyst is involved in the design or modification of contractual business systems.
- The analyst interacts with relevant team in order to understand and solve the problems and processes.
- The analyst gathers, documents, and analyzes opportunity needs and requirements
- The analyst interacts with system architects and developers to ensure the system is properly implemented
- The analyst may help test the system and create system documentation and user manuals
- Thai, Male or Female 25 – 40 Years old.
- University or Bachelor’s degree preferred. Directly related previous work experience.
- Typically, 5-8 years advanced sales experience required.
- Demonstrated success in achieving progressively higher quota.
- Extensive vertical industry knowledge required.