- Provide client support and technical issue resolutions for users via calls, remote or onsite support
- Able to troubleshoot and solve basic computer and network problems.
- Document problems and resolutions for future reference and analysis
- Configuration of client’s equipment to access network resources
- Configure software to connect to Internet application servers and any other servers that is running in the environment
- Identify and correct or advise, on operational issues in client computer systems.
- Knowledge of Computer Hardware, Operating System: Windows7/ 8/ 10
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Computer or related fields
- No experience is required
- General understanding of OS and application operations related to company offered services is required
- Good troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Good command in English both writing and speaking.
- Good customer service skills
- Strong coordination, organization, teaming and communication abilities